The plans for this travel season had pretty much come together
• Meet up with Bob and Judy somewhere around San Antonio and then convoy over to the New Horizons Owners Group Rally in Kerrville Texas at the Buckhorn Lake RV Resort.
• Spend some time in Fredericksburg Texas, just north of Kerrville, to see some of the sites that we didn’t have a chance to visit last time we were here:
• Head north to Junction City to pick up our new truck and also attend to a few minor maintenance issues for the RV.
• Head west to Colorado Springs to visit family and do some sightseeing.
• Head north and then back south again, to hit a number of National Parks and Places of Interest
• Sightsee around some cities that we come across
• Spend October at the CARE Center at Livingston Texas for our second volunteer assignment
• and then back to Mission Texas for the winter.
The rough plans gave us a route something like this, of course subject to change
Please check out the new sections of our Web Log:
To see our current travels and plans, click here.
|Goliad TX Spring 2013|
|Kerrville TX and NHOG 2013|
|Sanger TX Spring|
|Guthrie OK, Spring|
|Junction City KS, Spring 2013|
|Colorado and Woodland Park|
|Early Summer 2013|
|Late Summer 2013|